Robert E. Albury, Jr., JD, LADC
- Robert Albury, Jr., JD, LADC is the Executive Director of the West Virginia Lawyer Assistance Program.
- Robert is a former practicing attorney and licensed healthcare professional with 35 years’ experience in the legal profession & behavioral healthcare.
- Robert is also the former Executive Director of the Tennessee Supreme Court’s Lawyer Assistance Program, as well as the past Program Director for Cumberland Heights’ Professionals and Extended Care treatment programs.
- Robert received his BS in Finance from Florida State University; his JD from the University of Miami School of Law and has been a member of The Florida Bar since 1981.
Amber Hanna, JD
- Amber Hanna, JD, is the new Program Coordinator for the West Virginia State Bar’s Lawyer Assistance Program.
- Amber is a former practicing attorney with 10 years’ experience in the legal profession.
- Amber received her BS in Criminal Justice from Marshall University; and her JD from Ohio Northern Petit College of Law.